ello, my name is Manny Quintero. Originally from South America, I grew up in Argentina and later moved to United States during my teenage years. Here I had the opportunity to study graphic design and photography, further developing artistic inclinations deeply rooted since childhood. Together with my sweet wife and baby-boy, we now live a simple and happy life, one full of exciting goals that we check mark as we turn them into reality
I capture true emotion and extraordinary moments in wedding, engagement and portrait photography.
I have been taking portraits for almost a decade, and I feel as excited about my work today as I did when I first started out. I currently work in southeast Idaho but I also go anywhere weddings may take me, and I can get on a plane faster than you can say "pack your bags!"
THIS IS WHY PEOPLE LOVE MY WORK
- Beautiful editorial style photography
- Putting clients and their families in first place, I care about their experience as we work together, and I deeply care about the portraits they will treasure for years to come.
- Capturing timeless portraits for your children and grandchildren. The beginning of your love story will undoubtedly become one of their most important family events.
- No awkward poses, just laid-back natural moments with a little guidance.
- Gorgeous images in beautiful locations. Nobody likes boring photos.
- Being creative and versatile, no matter the weather, time of day, or location.
- Helping clients feel comfortable, happy, and relaxed during their portrait sessions.
- A well balanced mix between journalistic storytelling and traditional guided posing.
- Quality expressed beyond trends, and through attention to detail in every portrait.
THIS IS WHAT I OFFER YOU
- Experience and peace of mind. Having worked with more than 100 couples you won't be dealing with a newbie. Just relax, focus on the ones you love and leave the rest up to me.
- Professional results. Most people can feel a little awkward in front of a camera, that’s why I guide my clients with poses to make them feel comfortable and confident.
- I am known for having a fun and friendly personality. I am also very patient with children and ever-present grumpy guests.
- Consistent and reliable quality in not just a few shots but entire galleries delivered on time.
- A timeless photography style that continually improves based on the newest techniques and technology advances.
- For your peace of mind I work with some of the best photography equipment, and I also bring backup gear in case of any mishap.
Every event can be little different.
I customize my services based on your plans.
This is where your quote begins:
I would love to answer any of your questions.
Please get in touch anytime and
let's get a conversation started
Read what others have said about my work